I have just been briefed on an excellent, permanent, Credit Control (maternity cover) opportunity with a very well established business based in state of the art, modern offices in the heart of Manchester city centre. My client requires a flexible Credit Controller, with a personal touch who is an expert in building and nurturing relationships. This an extremely supportive, developmental role and is well suited to candidates who match the ambitions of this fantastic business. Duties include:-
- Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints.
- Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes.
- Improve the timely collection of debt.
- Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports and your understanding of clients.
- Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues.
- Other ad-hoc accounts duties such as Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Reconciliation work.
You will work with a high level of attention to detail and be an excellent communicator. You will also be experienced in using accounting software packages and Microsoft Excel. To be considered please apply within.