Howarth Morris are recruiting a Finance Business Partner role for a high growth SME business near Bolton. Due to an internal restructure, we are looking to recruit a qualified FBP to support the business through the provision of more meaningful data, analysis and long-term planning. The Finance Business Partner role acts as an excellent springboard into an ever increasing successful organisation with fantastic longer term prospects. The company has an enviable track record of enhancing professional development.
You will be working as part of a fast-paced environment, reporting in to a Finance Manager, responsible for producing timely and accurate reporting to include forecasting, budgeting and KPIs. You will provide real-time financial analysis to assist with strategic decision making and drive change across the business.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information and reporting to influence decision making to drive business performance.
- Produce weekly and monthly commercial reporting, pro-actively looking for opportunities to improve reporting and analysis to support stakeholders.
- Develop KPI analysis both financial and operational, revenue and profitability analysis.
- Building strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate input from the business in order to meet reporting timetables.
- Understanding and appropriately communicating business assumptions in forecasting and planning and providing appropriate challenge.
- Providing analysis on budget and forecast submissions and providing interpretation and guidance.
- Providing input to cost, margin and profitability modelling and analysis.
- Developing controls and procedures to support efficiency and optimum performance.
- Supporting the Head of Finance & Finance Director with ad hoc requests as required.
- Fully CIMA/ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant.
- Business partnering capability; challenge and influence finance and non-finance teams.
- Strong analytical and interpretation skills with an ability to sport trends and make commercial judgements where appropriate.
- Experience of large IT packages ; Advanced level MS Excel Skills with the ability to manipulate large, complex data sets.
- Ability to build long-standing cross functional relationships, challenge constructively and ensure professional objectivity.
- A continuous improvement mind-set to question and improve current working practices.
- Manufacturing/Retail/Distribution/Stock management experience desirable.
A leading Finance and Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent recruitment solution from transactional level to Finance Director. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other opportunities in the local area.