Senior Pensions Administrator
My client in Sale are looking for an ambitious pension administrator to come join their rapidly growing team. They have gone from strength to strength and now require someone who has experience in this area to support them in their next chapter of growth. Interviews are being conducted next week so if you have what it takes then apply now!
Pensions Administrator Duties:
• Process new drawdown and transfer out requests
• Have timely communication with the advisers and members to notify them of any issues with the member's request
• Ensure all requests are tracked till completion
• Perform necessary technical calculations
• Process investment withdrawals for one off and regular payments on time for payments to the members on time
• Process member benefit payroll and use Sage Payroll to calculate tax
• Use HMRC online services to process income tax
• Other than retirements and payments, at times administer other aspects of SIPP and SSAS workload including SIPPs holding portfolios of properties.
• Build relationships with our advisers and clients and deliver exceptional communication and service
• Share knowledge and support less experienced members of the team
Pensions Administrator Requirements:
• Must have previous experience working with pensions
• Able to communicate at all levels
For immediate consideration please give Katy Dudley @ Howarth Morris a call on 0161 870 7730 and apply now!