Howarth Morris is excited to be recruiting for a rapidly expanding organisation based in North Wales. This Group of companies is continuing to enjoy rapid growth and investment and is looking for an experienced Financial Controller to deliver effective financial management and commercial objectives for the organisation and achieved and work closely with the operational and commercial elements in the group. Reporting directly to an impressive Group Financial Director and with a dotted line to the Managing Director the successful Group Financial Controller will help drive the production of both financial and commercially focussed information during this period of rapid growth and change.
Based within an impressive and dynamic finance team comprising of the Group FD, Group FC (vacant position), Management Accountant, Accounts Assistant and Accounts Clerk. This is an excellent all-encompassing role and a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller looking for a developing role were they can take on additional responsibility and progress within the organisation.
- Accurate and timely preparation of month end management accounts for multiple companies.
- Effective Cash management and Cash Flow forecasting.
- Working with the Directors to maximise revenue and profitability of the business.
- Challenging and Streamlining business processes and procedures with a view to provide accurate, clear and efficient business intelligence reporting for Senior Management.
- Have a hands on/ lead by example approach - leading & developing a small team of Part Qualified accountants.
- Maintenance and Implementation of financial and operational dashboards
- Assist in the completion of the annual budget and reforecasts.
- Reports and financial analysis as necessitated.
- Ad hoc work as driven by company requirements.
This is a rare and impressive opportunity for an accountant to be able to add real value to a innovative, entrepreneurial organisation; which is looking to double its turnover in the next few years. My client is looking for someone who is hands on and has excellent analytical skills. The ideal candidate will have Managerial experience in a similar organisation and experience in delivering full end to end Management accounts. The ideal Group FC will possess a lead by example approach - leading & developing a small team of Part Qualified accountants.
This fantastic role comes with a negotiable benefits package including:-
- Salary up to c£55k dependant on Qualifications and experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols
- Company Pension
- Parking on-site
- Opportunity to add real value and grow with an expanding, dynamic group
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and apply now or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Wirral, Chester, Runcorn and North Wales regions.
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.