Assistant Management Accountant
Working for an award winning company where they were voted a Great Place to Work', my client are looking to add an exceptional Assistant Management Accountant to their small team. You will have direct impact on the current processes and procedures providing financial advice to the rest of the business. Do you fancy joining a prestigious company who value their employee's future in the business where you can evolve and develop? In return you will receive a very competitive benefits package including a bonus, study package, life assurance just to name a few. Interested? Apply now!
Assistant Management Accountant Duties
• Managing of the company's financial accounting provider, monitoring reporting systems and producing of accurate management accounts and other services provided and the compliance with the relevant accounting standards.
• Providing a thorough analysis of the financial results and accurately interpret the financial information to support formulation of strategic and long-term business plans
• Developing and implement financial management mechanisms that minimise financial risk and support financial objectives
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation and ensure the company is compliant
• Liaising with clients and suppliers to ensure effective debt management and arranging new sources of finance for a company's debt facilities
• Work to the competences and standards for OFFICER' identified in the Consultancy Career Development Framework, achieving breadth, depth and experience in all the defined areas.
• Comply with the requirements of the Career Development Performance Review (CDPR) for reviewing, measuring and rewarding performance and personal development.
• Ensure proper reporting and communication to the Senior Management Team and staff.
• Ensure the financial systems are aligned and communicating and employees are effectively trained in their use
Assistant Management Accountant Requirements
• Experience in a similar role
• Strong communication skills
• Business savvy
• Ambitious and looking to progress
If you're interested please give Katy @ Howarth Morris a call on 0161 870 7730 for immediate consideration and apply now!