My client is a £multi-million turnover, specialist, precision manufacturer with a worldwide client base. After the award of a major, £multi-million, multi-year contract, driving major investment, a superb opportunity has been identified for the recruitment of a Qualified, dynamic and commercial financial professional to join the business as Head of Project Accounting.
With joint reporting lines to the CFO & Project Director this is a newly-created, high profile role where you can really make your mark and define and develop your career to date.
The successful candidate will be:-
- A Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- A strong pedigree of commercial experience within a precision manufacturing / engineering environment with a record of achievement
- Experienced and confident with SAP FICO (with excellent Excel skills)
- Experience of working on large, long term projects / cost centres where there is a real focus on monthly valuations of costs & revenues and 'costs to complete'
- At ease with POC Accounting and able to lead and develop others
Your duties will be varied, challenging and rewarding and will include:-
- Establish the basis for analysis, reporting and evaluation of the project (including establishment costs)
- Develop, implement and imbed budgets and forecasts including P&L & cashflow, for the project life-cycle and on a rolling basis
- Develop and deliver monthly project reporting and analysis, with full commercial commentary and CtC, for the PD and Board
- Be part of the Senior Management Team driving monthly reviews and improvement actions
- Lead, motivate and supervise a PQ assistant
- Work closely with finance, operations and the business to drive continuous improvement and risk control
This is a fantastic role, on a high profile project that has the ability to really drive your career forward.
My client is looking to short-list and interview ASAP so please apply now for more details and a confidential discussion.