Outstanding Career Opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join a successful, rapidly expanding £5m t/o Engineering/Facilities Management SME based on the outskirts of Knowsley, Merseyside . Reporting directly to the Finance Director and managing a team of 7 work co-ordinators and planners, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the timely, accurate and effective distribution of service and maintenance jobs across the in-house and subcontract engineer team (approx. 4000 jobs per month)
- First point of contact for contract related customer queries
- Ensuring timely and accurate job billing
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office team - organising people, information and other resources.
- Developing and implement best practice policies & procedures to improve business operations.
- Maintaining positive relationships with the groups customer base - attending performance review meeting as and when necessary.
- Attending meetings with senior management & external stakeholders
- Implementing and maintaining KPIs and weekly/monthly reports
- Implementing productivity measures to improve business operations
- Supporting the Ops Director in developing & implementing an effective resource planning tool.
- Ensuring works are completed & invoiced on time
- Collation & reporting of Month end works in progress and report to Finance Director
- Review of existing systems and implementing necessary improvements as and when required
Applicants must be experienced office managers who have managed similar sized teams and who are familiar with work planning, co-ordination and reporting within an engineering, construction or facilities management business or similar. You will have a professional approach and the commercial acumen, personality and gravitas to operate in a role requiring regular customer engagement You will have excellent leadership skills and the ability to drive continuous improvement and make things happen'. Applicants with previous knowledge of Social Housing Client engagement will be of particular interest. Benefits include a salary of £35-40k (Possibly some flexibility depending on relevant skills, experience and sector/company synergy), 3% pension, 24 days holiday, 37.5 hr week flexitime around core hours. Apply today to hear more about this excellent career opportunity.
Howarth Morris are a leading recruitment business committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management and we are committed to providing businesses with professionals who will make a real difference and add real value.