Based on the Wirral, our client is a rapidly expanding £24m t/o manufacturer, proud to be the No. 1 global market leader in their field. In this Assistant Group Accountant role created to provide support to the Group Accountant and CFO, you will provide all round support across a number of areas including:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, P&L and Balance Sheet
- Working with the Group Acct to streamline the MA reporting timetable
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Variance analysis & commentary
- Supporting the CFO with the development of a more modern and sophisticated Management Information/Board pack
- Business Partnering
- Stock Reporting
- Supporting developing current financial controls processes and procedures
- Cash flow reporting/Cash management
- Bank reconciliations
- Use of SAP (Small business version) and Sage/Excel
Our clients preference is for a fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA professional although part qualified and non-qualified applicants will also be considered if they have covered all of the areas specified above, This is an outstanding opportunity to join a successful, well regarded business in a broad & fulfilling role within a friendly and supportive team.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.