Howarth Morris is excited to be assisting a Warrington based, well-established and highly regarded £1B+ turnover Global Leader, currently enjoying unprecedented growth. Reporting directly to an impressive Finance Manager with a dotted line in to the Finance Director; this is a rare, high profile & developmental role in which the successful candidate will enjoy accelerated progression, experience and add real value to a finance team whose culture advocates innovation and improvements to processes and procedures.
The Project Accountants responsibilities will include,
• Defining appropriate end-to-end finance processes to improve the control environment and deliver operational efficiencies
• Understand business challenges/needs etc and enabling change in a hands-on manner by identifying opportunities for efficiencies and improvements
• Working collaboratively with both finance and non-finance teams to optimise operational efficiencies across the business.
• Working with the Business Intelligence team to integrate finance processes into target solutions.
• Working with the broader business to influence culture and behaviour in relation to BI and the importance of accurate and effective information capture, relay and reporting.
• Supporting other finance activities and projects as required to assist business needs.
This exciting newly created role within a large finance team will appeal to Applicants who are looking for an opportunity to get a foot in the door into a global world leading organisation and look to go Permanent into the team. You will possess excellent analytical skills, sound technical knowledge of accounting standards, advanced knowledge MS Excel and real passion to progress and make a difference adding real business value along the way.
This Fixed Term Contract position is open to Qualified Accountants, Finalist level Accountants and Qualified by Experience accountants if you have the relevant Finance Transformation and Project expertise.
This rare opportunity comes with a host of benefits including a Negotiable Salary (Circa 50K), Retention Bonus, Free on-site parking, 25 days Holiday plus Bank Hols, and a chance to work for a global Market leader and progress in a dynamic and evolving finance team.
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities