Howarth Morris is excited to be working with a Warrington based, well-established and highly regarded £1B+ turnover Global Leader; currently enjoying unprecedented expansion and change. Reporting directly into a personable and impressive Financial Controller, this is a rare, newly created, high profile & developmental role in which the successful candidate will enjoy accelerated progression, experience and add real value to a finance team whose culture advocates innovation and improvements to processes and procedures.
The Project Accountant's responsibilities will include:-
- Delivering operational efficiencies by improving finance processes, procedures and control environment.
- Working collaboratively with finance and non-financial teams, optimising operational efficiencies across the company.
- Documentation of the relevant procedures and governance and assisting with the training of colleagues where required.
- Understand business challenges/needs etc and enabling change in a hands-on manner by identifying opportunities for efficiencies and improvements
- Working with the broader business to influence culture and behaviour in relation to BI and the importance of accurate and effective information capture, relay and reporting.
- Supporting other finance activities and projects as required to assist business needs.
This exciting, newly created permanent position within a large finance team may appeal to applicants who are newly qualified or under three years post qualification or possess an internal audit background with a flair for process improvement, process mapping and a Six Sigma approach. You will possess excellent analytical skills, sound technical knowledge of accounting standards, advanced knowledge MS Excel and real passion to progress and make a difference adding real business value along the way.
This rare opportunity comes with a host of benefits including a Generous Salary (Circa 50K), Bonus, Free on-site parking, 25 days Holiday plus Bank Hols, and a chance to work for a global Market leader and progress in a dynamic and rapidly evolving finance team.
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities