This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Management Accountant to join one of Liverpool's most well-known and highly regarded businesses. Based in easily accessible, very impressive modern & sophisticated offices - just outside the city centre - you will be based in a friendly, dynamic and engaged finance team headed by an impressive FD and FC. Taking full responsibility for the management accounts for your own portfolio of the business your remit will include:
- Production of the quarter end management accounts pack and financial statements
- Preparation of management accounts for internal and external stake-holders (including banks and third party landlords).
- Profit & Loss & Balance sheet responsibility
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Variance analysis with commentary
- Reporting on company performance
- Business Partnering with non-finance budget holders
- VAT/CIS returns
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Overseeing the company's credit control, cash and reviewing bookkeeping entries
- Short and long term cash flow forecasts
- Working closely with Financial Controller and Finance Director on ad hoc projects designed to continuously improve the efficiency of financial processes and meet evolving business demands
Applicants will be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA and will be motivated, hardworking and reliable with prior experience of preparing management accounts within a fast paced finance department - where accuracy, integrity & dependability is Paramount. You will have excellent communication skills and the confidence/gravitas to engage with all levels of senior management, forging strong business relationships & supporting top level strategic decision making through providing sound commercial advice and any required financial modelling. Applicants with Property Management/Construction sector experience will be of particular interest as would those with experience of Navision/MS Dynamics. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded and successful businesses in the North West. A competitive salary (Envisaged £43-47k) is complemented with impressive benefits including Bonus, 25 days holiday, 3% pension, 0900-1700 and city centre parking.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.