Assistant Management Accountant
I am recruiting on behalf of a Financial Services Business based in Northwich, my client is looking for an aspiring Assistant Management Accountant who has started their ACCA/CIMA qualification and looking to progress within a busy Finance function. Your responsibility is to accurately produce Management reports for all the branches, oversea Accounts Payable and report directly into the Finance Manager.
Assistant Management Accountant Duties:
• Overseeing accounts payable.
• Liaising with branches to obtain information for inclusion of management, statutory and regulatory reporting.
• Analytical review of branch performance within the specified time frame while allowing adequate time for all necessary reviews including the Financial Controller and senior executives.
• Preparation of value added tax return for head office and branch (es) based on the reporting guidelines for each jurisdiction.
• Preparation of regulatory returns for branches based on reporting requirements for each jurisdiction.
• Assisting in applications with regulatory authorities in new jurisdictions where the Bank plans to expand.
• Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with all branches to ensure accuracy and consistency of data provided.
• Reporting on developments in the regulatory environment and impact assessment on the bank's business activities in jurisdictions where the Bank operates outside the UK.
• User acceptance testing on new infrastructure for branches.
• Revenue and expense budgets monitoring.
• Resolution of outstanding items on bank reconciliation for branches.
• Systems and procedure documentation.
• Maintenances on the core banking application.
Assistant Management Accountant Requirements:
• Good analytical and time management skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Meticulous and good team player
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Good communications skills
• Advanced Excel knowledge
If this sounds like you then please apply now and give Katy @ Howarth Morris a call on 0774 265 8225