My client is a £multi-million turnover, specialist, precision manufacturer with a worldwide client base.
Due to a succession of new client and order wins, the need has been identified for a newly-created role for a capable and dynamic, Part Qualified Project Accountant to join the team to support the commercial reporting and analysis of a long term project lasting a number of years.
Reporting to the Chief Accountant it is a highly exciting time to join the business for the candidate with the relevant experience and desire and commitment to develop. The successful candidate will be:-
- Part Qualified or equivalent
- Experienced and confident with SAP FICO (with excellent Excel skills)
- Strong experience in a sector such as manufacturing or engineering
- Experience of working on large, long term projects / cost centres where there is a real focus on monthly valuations of costs & revenues and 'costs to complete'.
Your duties will be varied, challenging and rewarding and will include:-
- Assisting in the production of monthly project reporting including variance analysis to budget & forecast
- Assist in the developments of budgets and forecasts including P&L & cashflow
- Monthly cost reviews with Production Managers
- Detailed project cost analysis and forecasting
- Working closely with the team to identify and implement improved processes, controls, reporting and analysis
This is a fantastic role, on a high profile project that has the ability to really drive your career forward.
My client is looking to short-list and interview ASAP so please apply now for more details..