A 2 partner firm of Accountants in Chorley are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant with a strong interest in tax to join their team as a result of new client business. This is a role to directly support the Partners and has the scope for progression within the firm.
This portfolio has grown through recommendation as a result of their superb reputation in the market and excellent service delivery to the businesses they work alongside to ultimately help grow them into more profitable organisations. The firm also has an excellent culture and reputation for retaining and attracting staff through a strong & growing client base, supportive partners and a forward thinking culture - offering a flexible working policy.
This role is very much about developing client relationships with a view to managing a portfolio in the future and working up through the practice.
The remit of the role will include:
- Extensive client interaction
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts for a range of non-audit clients
- Associated personal and corporate tax returns and provision of tax advice in association with the Partners
- VAT - advisory and compliance
- Assisting clients in business advisory project work (accounting, tax and commercial)
- Assisting on client events such as disposals and acquisitions
- Assisting in the supervision of a small team
The firm requires at least 10 years accountancy practice experience and it is anticipated the successful candidate would be Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CTA) although a professional with the relevant experience and not the Qualification would be considered.
For more information, or a confidential discussion, on this excellent opportunity - APPLY NOW!