A 3 partner / 20 staff firm of Accountants in Chorley are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Accountant to join their team as a result of new client business and to develop longer term planning. They are looking for someone to ultimately progress to be a Client Manager.
This portfolio has grown through recommendation as a result of their superb reputation in the market and excellent service delivery to the businesses they work alongside to ultimately help grow them into more profitable organisations. They also have a fantastic culture and belief in the team and are at the forefront in having a flexible working policy.
This role is very much about developing client relationships and delivering high quality work with a view to managing a portfolio and working up through the practice.
The remit of the role will include:
- Responsibility for a client portfolio
- Assisting with the development and guidance for junior staff
- Preparation of statutory accounts for a range of limited clients
- Associated personal and corporate tax returns
- Assisting clients in business advisory project work such as loan application and acquisitions
- Opportunity to experience a small proportion of audit work
The firm requires at least 10 years accountancy practice experience. The successful candidate would, ideally, be Qualified (ACCA or ACA) although applications from candidates with the relevant experience not yet qualified would be considered.
For more information, or a confidential discussion, APPLY NOW!