Based on the Wirral, our client is a rapidly expanding £24m t/o manufacturer proud to be the No. 1 global market leader in their field. In this newly created Commercial Accountant role you will report directly to the CFO in a highly visible role with a remit including:
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts, P&L and Balance Sheet - including working to streamline and reduce the MA reporting timetable
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Variance analysis & commentary
- Supporting the CFO with the development of a more modern and sophisticated Management Information and Board pack
- Business Partnering with Budget holders and stakeholders (onsite and remote)
- Stock Reporting
- Management and development of the finance team (3 transactional level staff)
- Supporting the CFO with modernising current financial controls processes and procedures
- Cash flow reporting/Cash management
- Bank reconciliations
- First point of contact for the Bank and Auditors
- Use of SAP (Small business version) and Sage/Excel
Applicants will be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA and will have previously worked in a similar profile Commercial MA role working in collaboration with board and senior level stakeholders and Budget Holders. You will be familiar with working in an all-encompassing Management Accountant role and will have the gravitas and personality to forge strong relationships with non-finance senior management. Applicants who are available on a "temp-to-perm" basis or 1 months notice (rather than 3) would be of particular interest - but this is not essential. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a successful, well regarded business in a broad & fulfilling Commercial MA role within a friendly and supportive team and working for a very impressive, friendly and supportive CFO. Benefits include 5% pension, 25 days holiday and great prospects to take on more responsibility and progress.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.