My client is a major, global pharmaceutical business with a fantastic reputation and history. Due to continued UK growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a role as Key Account Manager for the Easter Counties of England, covering Primary and Secondary care customers across Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and East Anglia. The successful candidate will have had a career of a minimum of 5 years within a Pharma / healthcare setting and at least 3 years in a customer facing sales role and, ideally with a degree withiin a biological science or similar field.
Duties will include:-
- Development of markets and customers, achieving sales targets, providing general customer service in the various areas of responsibility
- Responsibility for the development and execution of the full product portfolio within the area
- Lead and initiate projects or work as part of a project team as required, demonstrate excellent business acumen and strive to meet and exceed agreed financial and strategic objectives
- Building up a strong relationship with all stakeholders in key accounts
- Participating in all sales and marketing meetings as well as all important congresses
- Understanding their sales strategies and transferring the UK marketing campaigns to a regional level
- Ability to articulate issues and business opportunities with relevant customers to secure long term strategic business opportunities
The successful candidate will be a proven, successful sales professional within a pharma setting with a first class ethical compass. An excellent communicator, you will be a team player you will be enthusiastic and organised with a consistent track record of delivering profit & growth and with a thorough knowledge of the UK Healthcare marker.
For more details or a confidential discussion on this exciting opportunity, apply now.