Howarth Morris are delighted to be assisting the Altrincham & Hale Muslim Association with the recruitment of a Part-Time Administrator and Bookkeeper as part of our commitment to offer free recruitment services to small, North West charities in the light of the current coronavirus crisis.
The Altrincham & Hale Muslim Association (AHMA) has been established for nearly 30 years and has been based in Hale, near Altrincham, for over 15 years with a mosque and Islamic Cultural Centre offering a vibrant organisation committed to the benefit of the local community through its links as a founding members of the Altrincham Interfaith Group.
The Association was established as a charitable organisation in 2004 and is now looking to appoint its first formal member of staff in the role of Part Time Administrator / Bookkeeper.
Reporting to the Treasurer and the Association Committee & Trustees your role will be vital, varied and no day will be the same. The role is part time for 22 hours per week, based at the Centre and duties will include, but not restricted to:-
- General administration to ensure the Association complies with its requirements as a charity and in line with the Association's procedures
- Management of financial information and bookkeeping
- Arranging meeting and providing support for events
- Managing the timetable of the newsletter and confirming and invoicing sponsors' advertising
- General administration of the centre in terms of reporting any maintenance issues
- Extensive support communication and interaction with members, supporters and volunteers
- Working in a manner that upholds the Association's values and promotes the AHMA's vision and mission through your work activities
This is a lovely role with a great organisation and is ideal for someone who is keen to give something back to the local community whilst enjoying a stimulating role that you can develop into your own.
A detailed job description can be forwarded on application. Applications will be open until 30th May although interviews will commence before that date.
For a confidential discussion, apply now.