Our client is an instantly recognisable household name and part of a €Multibillion Bn t/o Group. Operating as the No 2 in Finance for this autonomous £10m t/o UK division - based in impressive offices near Liverpool city centre - this is a new role created to support the FC and the remit to provide effective Management Accounting and Business Partnering to the business. Duties will include:
- Management Accounting & Month-end reporting in SAP
- Variance Analysis with commentary
- Cost centre reporting
- Supporting the FC with presenting numbers to the senior management team and departmental heads
- Cross function Business Partnering with Sales & Operations teams
- Presenting financial & operational KPIs
- Supporting Management strategic decision making
- Providing budget holders with support & direction, challenging numbers & budget overspends/variances as necessary
- Analysis of business operations by Project/Contract including Sales & Margin reporting
- Quarterly/Yearly Planning & forecasting
- Supporting the FC with value adding business projects and initiatives
Applicants will be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Management Accountants/Finance Business Partners or later stage active studiers with previous experience gained across most of the duties specified above. You will have excellent analytical skills & problem-solving skills; Good communication & interpersonal skills; A good attention to detail; the ability to work under pressure and will be self-motivated with the desire to make a difference and add real value. You will also have a high level of IT proficiency and will be a real team player with the gravitas, credibility and personality required to successfully engage with and influence at all levels including senior management. This excellent career opportunity is complimented with a salary of up to £40,000 (possibly some flexibility) and benefits including bonus to 10%, Pension (7%), 25 days holiday, a 37.5 hours week - with flexible working time options.
Howarth Morris are committed to Progressing Businesses and Progressing Careers. Providing a complete temporary, contract & permanent Finance & Human Resources recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will make a real difference and who will add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.