My client is one of the most successful and highly regarded businesses in Manchester. Reporting to the Credit Manager and Accounts Controller you will be based in a friendly and supportive team with responsibility for your own assigned ledger, consisting of predominantly SME profile businesses and smaller independent businesses. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity and your duties will include:
- Chase outstanding accounts by telephone, letter and e-mail.
- Reconcile customer accounts.
- Ensure that sales ledger records are accurately maintained.
- Review suspended orders on a daily basis.
- Allocate payments in accordance to customers remittance advice minimising the level of unallocated cash.
- Maintain good relationships with customers, Account Managers and other departments within the company.
- Ensure all queries / disputes are recorded in the appropriate format and resolved in a professional and timely manner.
You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal and have one years' experience working in a fast paced, Credit Control environment. To be considered for this fantastic opportunity please apply without hesitation as my client is in urgent need of the correct candidate.