Based in North Liverpool our SME client is one of the leaders in its field and provides a variety of services for the Liverpool market, as well as the North West. Due to an increase in workload within the accounts department, they are looking for an experienced Management Accountant to join them on an initial 3 month contract to clear this backlog in work. Once this workload is cleared, and based on the successful individuals performance, there is a strong chance for the role to be made permanent as the business continues to grow. Operating alongside an experienced Finance Manager your remit will include:
- Reconciling intercompany balances
- Assisting in the accounts preparation for year end
- Preparing year end files and backing for all balance sheet accounts
- Reconciling P&L to cash received
- Reconciling various client accounts
- Assisting in identifying areas for improvement and efficiencies
- Production of the monthly management accounts.
- Assisting with the detailed commentary and variance analysis
- Monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet control accounts
- Assisting with the annual budget process and quarterly forecasts
- Updating the monthly cash flow forecasts
- KPI reporting
- Adhoc projects as and when required
As this is initially a 3 month contract, our client is interested in applicants who are immediately available or able to start at short notice.
Applicants will be ideally fully Qualified Accountants (or could be non-qualified but with sector relevant experience in a very similar profile role) and must have prior knowledge of the above duties. You will be comfortable in using your own initiative and have the confidence to recommend any areas for improvement as well as the ability to react/adapt and prioritise. A competitive salary is complimented with the genuine opportunity to prove yourself within a fast paced and varied working environment with the chance of the role being made permanent for your efforts. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fun, prosperous and ambitious business at an exciting time.
Howarth Morris are a leading North West based Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Providing a complete temporary, contract and permanent recruitment solution we work with a broad range of businesses ranging from owner managed SMEs to FTSE 100 and Blue Chip Multinationals, supporting their recruitment needs throughout the UK. We are dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance & HR Professionals, across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and work to support our candidates with not just securing their next move but through their longer term career management. We are committed to providing businesses with finance and HR professionals who will exceed expectation, make a difference and add real business value. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting local and UK wide opportunities.