We are currently recruiting a Senior Management Accountant for an industry-renowned Property Development business in Warrington. The business are market leaders, pioneering innovative methods which has seen exponential growth across the North West. The group are well on track to hit £1bn turnover in the next 5 years which makes this an exciting time to join!
The role will report directly to the Finance Director, leading a team of Management Accountants with ownership of the monthly management accounts process. The role will also provide business partnering to non-finance departments and ad-hoc information to assist in wider business decision making.
This is a highly visible role in a well-established, successful and well regarded business offering a competitive salary, an impressive benefits package and an opportunity to fast-track your career in a FTSE listed business.
- Lead and develop a small finance team (Part Qual/Qual level) providing support and mentoring
- Review and interpretation of the monthly management accounts and operational KPIs/MI Pack
- Providing timely, accurate management and financial information to the Head of Finance, Divisional Operations Managers and Budget Holders
- Preparation of the full year statutory account packs and analyst file information for review
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget, quarterly five year forecast and associated schedules and reports.
- Cash flow analysis, control and reporting
- Overheads Analysis and Reporting
- Profit forecasting and modelling
- Attending Monthly Management Meetings
- Developing financial and commercial awareness across the business - making staff aware of the financial implications of their actions.
- Assisting in the development of new / improved reporting systems.
- Qualified accountant (preferably ACA)
- Minimum of 2+ years PQE with experience working for one of the Top 10 UK accountancy firm
- Must have experience of leading and motivating a team
- Detailed knowledge of Financial and Management Accounting
- Advanced excel spreadsheets skills
- Residential Property experience would be advantageous
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, Human Resources & Business Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.