Our client is a household name FTSE 250 manufacturing business operating on the outskirts of Warrington. In this newly created Senior Finance Business Partner (Manufacturing) role you will take full responsibility for the Financial & Management accounting for one of the company's main UK production sites (A £20m t/o Division). Reporting to the Factory Operations Manager and the Regional Finance Director, with a remit including:
- Ensuring the financial integrity across capturing and reporting financial and operational KPIs across the full production cycle
- Monthly Management Accounts & Variance Analysis/Commentary
- Manufacturing Analysis - Efficiency, Yield, Wastage - and working closely with the Operations teams to maximise operational efficiency & business performance
- Sales/Profit Reporting - including Intercompany Sales
- Business Partnering - Providing finance support to the Regional Operations Director/ Operations Director and other Department Heads
- Ensuring best practice controls, processes and procedures - including documenting best practice processes
- Weekly and monthly cash flow forecasting
- Preparation of monthly profit forecast and annual budget.
- Assist in the preparation of the main board pack and ad-hoc management information requests for the Divisional CEO / DFD / Regional Operations Directors and Group Finance Team.
- Financial modelling to support business decisions.
- Supporting the delivery of new IT initiatives to improve current systems and processes.
- Liaising with other senior accounting personnel to ensure consistent accounting policies and principles are being applied in the preparation of financial information.
- Key interface with the external audit team.
- Ad-hoc project work.
Applicants will be fully Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACCA Management Accountants/Finance Business Partners who have previously operated in a fast paced, manufacturing environment - ideally with previous experience of a start-up production facility. You will be an effective communicator with the gravitas and personality to present & discuss financial results articulately with Budget Holders and Managers to Director level. You will also have strong report writing skills, advanced MS Excel skills and ERP/MS Dynamics experience would be advantageous. A competitive salary (to £50k) is complimented with an impressive benefits package including Car/Car Allowance, Bonus to 15% (has paid out year on year historically), Pension 3%, 25 days holiday and parking.
Howarth Morris are the North Wests leading Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Finance Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.