My client is a family-owned, specialist manufacturer that has been built on market-leading products and service. Established for many years, they are a clear, UK market leader and have experienced impressive growth over the last 3-5 years and possess a first class customer portfolio and order book.
Due to this continued growth, including a recent acquisition, has led to the identification of the need for an experienced Management Accountant to join the team in a newly created role. Reporting to the FD, your role will be varied and provide key support to the FD and also the bright, capable, finance team. Duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Production of the monthly management accounts with variance and profitability analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cashlfow forecasting and management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Sales and overhead analysis
- Vat returns
- Ad hoc support to the FD, particularly when the FD is out of the office
- Monthly responsibility for cash book posting, bank/account recs and payroll analysis
- Assisting in the development and improvement of existing processes, procedures and systems
As you can see from the duties above, this is a varied, full and exciting role. The role would suit an experienced and proven finance professional, ideally from a manufacturing background, with strong management accounting and analysis skills but who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up, and assist with the team when needed. This would suit an experienced SME management accountant with a background in manufacturing.
This is a great role, with a fantastic business, in a first class environment and office and a truly supportive management team. My client is looking to interview and appoint as soon as possible so apply now!