• Are you a friendly, outgoing and sociable ACA/ACCA Qualified Accountant who is actively seeking to progress your career in a market leading, fast-paced, global business rich in heritage?
• Are you seeking a broad and interesting role as a Financial Accountant where you will input directly into the preparation of statutory accounts for all UK subsidiaries and have extensive involvement with the Group audit?
• Are you an ambitious candidate who is seeking first class experience to equip you with the skills needed to develop your career?
• Do you have the ability to build strong working relationships in a sociable and vibrant professional environment?
If so, we are currently recruiting for a global consultancy who are first class in all that they do. With a high threshold for quality, underpinned by their investment in staff and service offering to clients, the business operates across Europe, Asia, North America and Middle East advising national and multinational corporations. Based out of their impressive Manchester city centre offices, my client is seeking to add a talented Financial Accountant.
You will be responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts for all UK subsidiaries, have extensive involvement with the Group audit, and have responsibility for implementing global policies and procedures, as well as the integrity of data globally. Reporting directly to the Group Financial Accounting Manager, you will have substantial liaison with the auditors and assist with the management of the audit process. You will prepare accounts in accordance with IFRS and managing group-wide cost recharges. With the opportunity to gain broader experience than most candidates at this level, you will also take an active part in the consolidation of the Group's global results, incorporating branches and separate entities throughout the world. You will also have extensive liaison with the Group Finance team and Regional Accounting teams to ensure full understanding of the requirements for the consolidation process, providing them with support and guidance. Furthermore, you will prepare year adjustments for international offices.
What's on Offer?
• The company will offer you a clearly defined path for future career progression.
• A competitive basic salary from day one, with a competitive annual bonus
• 26 days holiday
• Contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance plus many other flexible benefits
It is difficult to capture just how impressive the career opportunity on offer is in this advert and I would encourage any ACA/ACCA Qualified candidates to contact me and I will happily discuss the opportunity in more detail. The successful Financial Accountant will have experience in preparing consolidated financial accounts in accordance with IFRS, ideally in a multi-currency environment. You will have the ability to manipulate large volumes of data. You will be a confident communicator, methodical and proactive with great attention to detail and a team player. You will exhibit a 'can do' approach, take ownership and be results and delivery focused with a commitment to quality.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Financial Accountant to continue their professional development, in a first class environment with a strong culture of reward. A modern business with an esteemed reputation, my client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package. For more information on this exceptional opportunity, apply now.