Our client is an autonomous, major division of a well-established, highly regarded International Group with global operations spanning a variety of sectors. Operating from its Head Office in Runcorn you will be the high performing Commercial Finance Manager /Business Partner playing an integral role in the company; supporting the Operational Leadership team and identifying key efficiencies and improvements within the Business Unit.
Working along side an impressive Group Financial Controller and managing a team of two; this is a highly visible, highly commercial role where you will be instrumental in supporting commercial decisions and growing business profitability through working closely with all key Budget holders and Stakeholders to deliver optimum business performance.
Your remit will include:
- Month End Management Accounts comparing weekly to monthly accounts plus revenue reconciliation
- Conducting Variance Analysis and providing monthly balance sheet reconciliation's with relevant risks and opportunities
- Weekly Profit and Loss, Trend Analysis Analysis of business and market needs
- Developing a thorough understanding of the business and its performance drivers, identifying and tracking key performance indicators (KPI's) and working with Ops teams to drive optimum efficiency, service and performance
- Business Partnering key stake-holders and effectively communicating financial information into non-financial terminology - helping persuade and influence the company strategy
- Being the Finance lead for Budget and Forecasting presentations to Directors and the Senior Management team
- Other Ad-Hoc tasks as needed in a dynamic and fast paced finance team
Applicants will be fully qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a similar profile Commercial Finance Manager/Finance Business Partner role. You will be an effective Manager with a hands on & proactive management style and will be an effective communicator with the style, approach and gravitas required to forge strong relationships across all areas of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded, rapidly expanding business in a broad, autonomous and fulfilling role.
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call 01925 425 925 or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Warrington, Runcorn and Chester regions
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial & Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading, award winning service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.