My client, a Financial Services business in Heald Green requires a hard-working, motivated Finance Assistant to join their vibrant, friendly team. Based at their Head Office you will have the ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload and work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Reporting to a long standing, committed Director of Finance your primary duties will include:-
• Review and process the loan drawdown requests in line with procedure.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of data onto various systems.
• Process and authorise payments in line with Company procedure.
• Support the sales ledger function, where required.
• Liaise with other teams within the business to build effective cross-departmental relationships, all with the goal of enhancing the customer experience.
• Support various finance department tasks such as reconciliation processes, system development and testing, process improvement and updating process documentation.
• Any other finance duties as requested by management, in line with the needs of the Company.
You will have good IT skills, including Microsoft Office, work to your own initiative and have an enthusiasm to learn new skills and processes. In return you will receive a competitive salary, pension and benefits package. If interested please apply within.