Howarth Morris are pleased to be working with a fast growing and exciting company based in Liverpool with the recruitment of an experienced Accounts Assistant to start as soon as possible. The role has become available do to company growth and offers the opportunity of progression.
Reporting to the Financial Controller duties will include:
- Process purchase invoices and deal with any discrepancies
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Produce sales ledger invoices, working closely with the Sales Team on any discrepancies
- Account Reconciliation
- Supporting Finance Director when necessary
- General Accounts Administration Duties
- Additional Office Duties when Required
- Ideally 2 years experience in an Accounts role
- Strong Excel Skills
- Actively Studying towards AAT
- Enthusiastic and focused with a proactive approach
- Confident communicator with the ability to liaise with and influence people at all levels
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to manage own workload
- Attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
This truly is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to build a career within accounts, offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.