An experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk is required for a successful and forward thinking business based on the outskirts of Wilmslow town centre. An initial temporary appointment, this could also turn into a permanent position.
Reporting into a highly experienced Accounts Manager you will be a team player whose duties will include:
- Ability to manage high volumes
- Ensure invoice details are accurately input.
- Assist in the preparation of BACS and Cheque, weekly and monthly.
- Prepare supplier statement reconciliations.
- Work to agreed Purchase Ledger month-end cut off timetable.
- Ensure all filing is done accurately and promptly
- Deal with supplier queries in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with colleagues, ensuring effective communication with regard to queries on invoices and payments.
My client requires a candidate with at least one years Purchase Ledger experience and the ability to fit in with the team and hit the ground running.
To be considered for this key appointment with one of the best employers in the region please apply within!