Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting for a Finance Manager to embark on a career within the UK Head Office (based Chester) of an Multi Billion t/o Global Manufacturing brand. In a highly visible, key role within the business your remit will to be support the challenging management of moving to a global rapidly expanding organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management Accounting, Cost Accounting and providing detailed Variance Analysis
- Providing key financial support to the business
- Supporting the controlling function for the new entity
- Month end and year end financial duties: reporting in 4 working day turnaround
- Standard Reporting packs to be produced and sent via reporting system to Head Office; Iincluding full Balance Sheet and Income Statement, Tax and Assets specifications, detailed sales reports per customer and product, margin and stock etc
- Additional quarterly and yearly specifications, like Insurance information, Sustainability, etc
- Support to internal and external audits
- Assisting and taking the lead in key Projects to assist with Finance and Controls
- Other Ad Hoc duties as is required by the Finance Director and the Business
Applicants must be fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA with previous experience of operating in a similar profile role and organisation. Manufacturing experience in a Global organisation would be very advantageous. You must have credibility & gravitas to build strong business relations and the strength of character to support and influence senior decision makers. You will have a strong technical & analytical approach and will be organised, self-motivated & proactive - thriving off a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded and successful businesses in the North West. A competitive salary is complemented with generous negotiable benefits including, Private Health Care, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Contributory Pension (match up to10%), Career Progression and an opportunity to add real value and make a difference in a global organisation.
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call 0151 223 0018 or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Chester, Wirral and North Wales regions.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICM, AAT, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by the CIMA institute we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career.