Our client is one of the most successful and highly regarded businesses in the North West and a UK market leader in its field. As Finance Business Partner you will support the Operations and Head Office senior management team with all senior level financial planning, forecasting and budgeting, drawing on strong commercial awareness and the ability to engage/support budget holders - and their team activities- to ensure the company achieves its budgetary targets. Your remit will include:
- Analysis and Interpretation of financial results, presenting financial and operation KPIs to enable business areas to make key decisions and achieve targets
- Identifying actions and trends to drive opportunities for improvement and to mitigate risk
- Supporting a companywide focus on value and efficiency as part of the decision making process
- Building strong working relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Ensuring timely, accurate and appropriate input from the business in order to meet reporting timetables
- Understanding and appropriately communicating business assumptions in forecasting and planning - providing appropriate challenge to the business as required
- Providing analysis on budget and forecast submissions - providing interpretation and guidance
- Providing input to cost, margin and profitability modelling and analysis
- Developing controls and procedures to support efficiency and optimum performance
- Supporting the Head of Finance & Finance Director with ad hoc requests as required
With this role supporting an off-site business partner base, you will be on the road supporting other offices across the north west but as a senior member of the Finance department you will be able to manage your own time with your stakeholders appropriately. Applicants must be Fully Qualified Finance professionals with a proven track record in commercially-focused Commercial Accountant or Business Partner roles ideally with large multi-site business.
Strong influencing and business partnering skills are essential to be successful in this role, as is the confidence to stand your ground when challenged by senior members of Operations and Head Office management teams. This role will suit an ambitious & enthusiastic individual who has the gravitas and desire to become a future Manager or Director. This is an excellent opportunity for a proven Commercial Management Accountant/FC looking for a broad and developing role. Contact us today to hear more about this and similar opportunities in the local area.
With offices across Liverpool, Warrington and Manchester, Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our mission is simple: We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.