Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting a Finance Manager for rapidly growing niche service business in Wigan. Operating as the no 2 in finance reporting directly to the FD with 1 direct report. You will play a key role in the senior management team whilst providing effective business partnering to non-finance departments and ad-hoc information to assist in wider business decision making.
- Provide financial management, control and reporting for the business
- Providing a high level, commercial analysis support to the business around sales, Partners and membership information to enable the Management Team to continue its impressive growth
- Full ownership of Monthly Management Accounts preparation
- Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Trial balance
- Variance Analysis & reporting with narrative
- Annual Budget Preparation
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Cashflow Forecasting
- Submitting financial results to the Group Head Office
- Work with team to help secure weekly/monthly performance data from partners in order to understand campaign performance and ensure this is held and captured in robust and accessible format
- Obtain monthly revenue figures from partners and ensure these are received in timely and accurate manner and provide information to company accountants for month end reporting
- Preparation of fortnightly pay run and co-ordination
- VAT returns
Applicants will ideally be Qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA with approx 2-3 years PQE. Candidates must have previously operated in a similar profile FM role or will be experienced Management or Financial Accountants looking for a step into a supervisory role. This is a highly visible role in a well-established, successful and well regarded business as part of a friendly and supportive finance team. Salary £40k-£45k with an impressive benefits package.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, Human Resources & Business Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.