A market leading and expanding professional organisation is currently looking to recruit an experienced Pension Administrator. Based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, you will be responsible for all aspects of pension administration and amongst other duties this will include processing new applications, pension transfers, servicing requests, fee calculations and monthly payroll and retirement benefits.
It is essential that candidates have previous pension administration experience and a background in dealing with pension payroll.
Ideally applicants will hold or be studying towards a professional pension qualification (e.g. Pensions Management Institute or Chartered Insurance Institute pension qualifications.)
Pension Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Creating and maintaining accurate pension scheme records
- Accurately processing new business and monitor progress through to completion, monitoring receipt of funds and initial fees
- Banking and allocation of client money, ensuring FCA regulatory requirements are met
- Liaising with pension scheme providers to obtain pension transfer monies, ensuring all relevant information is obtained
- Accurately process pension investment/disinvestment instructions relating to new business, additional investments, reallocations and money out
- Deal with all pensions servicing activities e.g. employer contribution monitoring, group contribution processing, pensions on divorce etc.
- Processing pension benefits e.g. annuity purchase, income drawdown, phased income drawdown, death cases
- Accurately processing monthly pension payroll
- Liaise closely with other teams internally and with third party service providers
- Provide a timely, pro-active and high quality service to clients at all times
This fantastic role comes with a generous benefits package including a competitive salary and a genuine workplace that supports career progression with continuous development and mentoring.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, Human Resources & Business Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.