Howarth Morris are currently recruiting a Finance Analyst for a well-established and highly regarded manufacturing business in Wigan. This is a newly created role due to impressive growth and recent restructuring of the business. You will be a key player in driving performance, producing accurate timely analysis, cost saving initiatives, maximising efficiency, providing a means of cost modelling and improving the job costing process. The business is a market leader in the UK with ambitious plans for future growth making this an exciting prospect for any CIMA/ACCA part qualified candidate keen to progress their career.
- Supporting the FD and site/regional management teams delivering accurate, timely & informative reporting
- Business partnering with operations teams challenging department heads to ensure margins are in line with budget expectations
- Variance analysis on with commentary on Labour, Material, Packaging & Haulage
- Preparation and analysis of daily, weekly, monthly sales and cost reports
- Maintenance of product standard costs
- Support the FD in driving improvements in efficiency
Finance/Accounting related degree (Essential)
Studying towards a relevant accounting qualification (Essential)
Strong IT skills and advanced Excel techniques (pivot tables, sumifs, vlookup) (Essential)
Project management experience (Advantageous)
Manufacturing or Commercial finance experience (Advantageous)
Broad understanding of finance disciplines
Dynamic individual with strong communication skills across all levels
Enthusiastic with a can do attitude and a willingness to challenge current practices.
The ability to work as part of a broader team across multiple sites
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, Human Resources Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career.
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading, award winning service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.