Howarth Morris are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a highly successful retail and distribution company for a Payroll Administrator.
Working within a fast paced environment this role will contribute to the wider payroll team to provide vital payroll support to the business.
The successful Payroll Administrator will have previous experience processing payroll and be able to demonstrate an understanding of payroll legislation.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a growing business where they can achieve excellent support and career progression.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT skills Word & Excel
- Organisational skills
- Be able to work on your own initiative
Payroll Administrator duties include:
- Prepare and collate hours weekly for payroll
- Run monthly payroll reports
- Monitor absence levels
- Induct new starters
- Liaise with HR set up with regards to any HR related issues
- Produce and maintain weekly rotas
- Assist managers with reports or paperwork they may require
- General office admin duties, filing etc.
Full flexibility and weekend work required.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.