My client is a long established, friendly firm of Chartered Accountants based on the outskirts of Stockport. Due to retirement, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Professional to join the team.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will be responsible for the payroll for a number of long standing clients ranging from small owner-managed businesses through to larger SME's with payroll numbers of upto 100 and your duties will include:-
- Processing weekly & monthly payrolls
- General payroll administration such as starters & leavers
- Responsible for all client RTI submissions
- Calculating & processing all typical deductions such as SMP, SPP and SSP
- Dealing with all client, payroll queries
- Establishing new payroll clients
This is a full time role in a friendly team, although my client will consider applications for candidates looking for flexible working. The successful candidate will be an experienced payroll professional who has strong communication skills and is organised, ideally with experience within a bureau / accountants payroll function.
My client is looking to interview and appoint ASAP so APPLY NOW!