We are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Payroll Administrator to join a well-established business in Wigan town centre .Reporting into the Payroll Manager, the successful candidate will have experience of processing end-to-end payroll and possess working knowledge of local government pension schemes.
- Processing high volume monthly Payroll, including statutory payments, new starters and leaver
- Producing P45, processing P46, P45 and P6 notice of coding
- Prepare BACS for submission
- Manual calculations
- Conducting Weekly/Monthly payroll reconciliations
- Ensure payrolls are produced on time and contractors are paid correctly
- Processing holiday, SSP, SMP and expenses
- Liaise with HMRC regarding a variety of payroll specific queries
- Producing standard and ad-hoc reports
- Query resolution
Previous Payroll experience is a must and the successful candidate can look forward to being offered a competitive salary, free parking and a generous holiday entitlement.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.