Howarth Morris are exclusively recruiting for a global well known organisation based in Runcorn. Due to a number of recent promotions this Global organisation is looking to add an experienced Assistant Accountant to a fast paced and dynamic finance team. The successful Assistant Accountant will have previous experience working within a fast paced/ evolving finance department and be able to demonstrate the ability to assist with or have a good understanding of Month End duties.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a new challenge in a growing business where they will receive excellent support and career progression. The ideal candidate will be AAT part Qualified or AAT qualified and looking to study towards CIMA ACCA or ACA.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:-
- Assisting with Month-end procedures including Accruals' & Prepayments, P&L & Variance analysis plus commentary
- Collate weekly reports in preparation for forecasting
- Data entry of KPI's into Business/Management Pack
- Assist with monthly forecasting and budgetary process
- Assist with Year-end Reconciliations
- Approving invoices for payment
- Petty Cash
- Ad Hoc Reporting as required by Financial Controller
The successful candidate will have:-
- Previous finance experience
- Ideally studying AAT or AAT qualified
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word / Excel and Outlook) and working knowledge of accounting /ERP systems
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Good planning and organisational skills, ensuring the ability to work on own initiative
This fantastic role comes with a benefits package including:
- Salary up to 21K (dependant on experience)
- 23 days holiday (Plus 8 Bank Holiday's)
- Study Support
- Hours 9am-5pm (Mon- Fri)
- Pension Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Opportunity to progress and work for a global leader
- Free on-site Parking
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call 01925 425 925 or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Warrington and Runcorn areas.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.