A market leading financial services organisation is currently looking to recruit an ambitious Financial Administrator. Working within their impressive offices based in Liverpool City Centre, you will work as part of a friendly and hard working team to deliver a first class service to their high profile clients. For you to be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will be an ambitious individual, have previous experience of client relationship management and possess a genuine interest in developing a career within the financial services industry. Previous experience of working within a financial services environment and/or knowledge of financial services & products will be highly advantageous.
This fantastic and varied role comes with a generous benefits package including a competitive salary, flexible working hours and a genuine opportunity to progress your career with continuous development and mentoring.
The Financial Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with existing clients handling technical queries relating to the management of their personal wealth
- Making and receiving calls to and from employees of large companies and pension schemes
- Liaising with professional investment advisers and portfolio managers in order to provide clients with support
- Diary & activity management on behalf of regulated investment advisers in dealing with clients
- Overseeing the timely preparation & delivery to clients of their personal investment reports, pension transfer & management reports
- Working to strict service level agreements (SLAs)
To be considered for this role, applicants must possess a strong attention to detail and thorough approach to work, ability to work to tight deadlines and demonstrate excellent organisational skills and most importantly possess a genuine interest to build a successful career within the company and financial services as a whole.
Howarth Morris is a leading Financial, Human Resources & Business Support Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified & Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.