Our client, a multi-bullion pound PLC, are seeking a European Financial Planning Analyst to strengthen the team in a time of significant growth. This is a 12 month fixed term contract reporting into the EMEA Director of Finance, and will be partnering with a number of business units around the world.
Some European travel will be required (up to a max of 25%)
- Supporting the commercial organisation with detailed level of financial analysis to minimise the risks and maximise the opportunities
- Strong working relationship with the European sales and marketing team, the European FP&A team, Global Finance team, the Ireland and Norwegian shared service teams and cross functional teams
- S&OP/demand planning - Coordinate with the countries and S&OP team weekly/monthly demand forecasts for key products, participate in allocation calls, etc.
- Business case modeling - lead analytics on new product launches, model business risk associated with product supply issues, lost customers, entry into new channels, etc.
- Pricing & Margin Analytics - price, volume, mix trending analysis
- SFE metrics - around sales reporting and effectiveness of incentive plans
- Dashboard development
- Contract compliance & instrument management analytics
- Proactive member of strategic projects as and when required
- Ad hoc analysis
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail and good business judgement
- Effective communicator (written & verbal) to various stakeholders, both internal and external
- Self-starter, ability to organise, schedule and prioritise, possess flexibility and ability to work under pressure and achieve tight deadlines in a fast changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Positive attitude, team player and high level of initiative, energy and enthusiasm
- Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- At least 5 years working in Finance or similar environment in international organisation
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
- HFM, SAP and QlikView knowledge preferable
- Analytical tools & dashboards super user