Our client is a well-established, highly regarded UK Manufacturing business and a pioneering market leader in its field. With revenues of over £80m pa, and impressive year on year growth, this UK division of a Global superbrand is now looking to appoint a Finance Business Partner to support the evolution and growth of the business. In this newly created role, you will report directly to the Finance Director with a remit of providing allround strategic business support as the business works through a number of projects on the back of strategic investments and looks to position itself better for probable Brexit impacts. Due to the nature of this role the day to day remit will vary depending on the requirements of the business but as a summary they will include:
- Engaging with key stakeholders to analyse, document & validate business requirements
- Leading discussions with key stakeholders to agree project objectives, scope, business benefits and acceptance criteria
- Supporting the definition and execution of projects - from the initial framing of the challenge / business case to working with or leading teams to put recommendations into operation
- Supporting Colleagues with meeting Project initiates
- Managing internal teams & third parties - where necessary - to deliver agreed project deliverables on time and within budget
- Analysing and modelling financial and commercial data to support decision making and identify opportunities
- Supporting the MD and FD (and other directors / Senior Managers if required) on ad-hoc tasks / projects / presentations
- Supporting the business with commercial decision making and working closely with the senior management team
Applicants will have a strong academic background within a financial or commercial (e.g. economics/business studies) discipline and will have a full professional qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or MBA). You will be commercially minded and will have a proven track record of being effective with analysing / interpreting & communicating financial / business data to support strategic decision making. You will be familiar with working in or leading business change projects including ERP / IT implementations, process improvement projects or other change initiatives and will have a strong attention to detail and the highest quality standards. Manufacturing experience is desirable but not essential as is prior SAP experience. Personality fit is key to this role and the successful applicant will have the gravitas & communication skills required to work in collaboration with a diverse senior management team (to board level) as well as working with colleagues at all levels across the business. This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a highly regarded successful and prosperous business in a highly visible, varied role that will touch all areas of the business.
Howarth Morris is a leading Finance and Human Resources Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. We are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.