- Have you Qualified in the last 1-3 years?
- Do you have a background within accountancy practice?
- Are you a first or second time mover?
- Do you have an eye for commerciality and a desire to progress your career within a highly respected, growing business with real scope for progression?
- Then this may be the best opportunity you will see in the next 12 months....
My client is a major property and construction business, part of a larger (quoted) Group with a head office in the South East and it's key Regional Office based close to Warrington.
Due to impressive year on year growth, the need has been identified to strengthen the financial reporting and analysis of the Region with the recruitment of a recently Qualified Finance Professional to support the Head of Finance.
Responsible for a small team you will be a key support to the HoF and get the opportunity to experience extensive interaction with the Group and the FD as well as at senior operational level across the Group.
It is anticipated you will have Qualified in the last 12-24 months. A small to medium practice background would be ideal to confidently manage some technical accounting issues, and a strong analytical approach and excellent communication skills are essential. Your role will be varied but a snapshot of your duties would include:-
- Preparation & presentation of monthly management accounts to Plc level with all relevant schedules
- Management and ownership of cashflow and profit forecasting
- Project and capital account preparation and analysis
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget
- Preparation of statutory accounts and key contact for auditors
- Team supervision and development
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement in processes and controls
- In inquisitive and proactive analyst and problem solver
This truly is a superb opportunity with an outstanding business and a first class mentor with an enviable record of developing their team and actively encouraging your progression.
You will be recently Qualified with solid systems capability, strong accounting principles and an eye for commercial analysis and reporting.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary, generous car allowance and a performance related bonus and a full benefits package.