My client is a well regarded, forward thinking and respected Professional Consultancy business with an enviable heritage. With one of the finest employee reputations in Manchester and based in superb offices in a great City Centre location, an opportunity has arisen for an a capable and ambitious Administrator to join the business in a newly created role providing high level administration and reception support.
Reporting to a charismatic and highly experience Director you would be working in a small, established and friendly team who are hard working but supportive and welcoming. Your duties will be varied and will require a pride in your work, accuracy and the ability to work to deadlines within a team environment. Duties will include:-
- General administration duties including production of documents and presentations using MS Office
- Drafting legal documents from Director instruction requiring a high level of attention and accuracy
- Completion of ad hoc letters, projects and reports
- Extensive client interaction by phone, email and face to face
- Providing cover for the office reception and telephones
- Ad hoc duties such as diary and event management
- Assisting with credit control with professional clients
- General and varied ad hoc duties
This is a great opportunity for an business support professional with a minimum of 12 months experience and a polished and professional approach to their work, gained within a professional environments. You're communication skills, both verbal and written, will be excellent as will be your ability to manage multiple tasks, plan and prioritise. Strong MS Office skills are essential.
My client is looking to interview and appoint ASAP so please apply now!