Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting for a £multimilion t/o manufacturing business in the Warrington area. This niche manufacturing business have an exciting offering backed by some well-known household name brands.
In this highly visible Management Accountant role your remit will involve the timely production of monthly management accounts supporting the development of quick, accurate and accessible management information for key stakeholders. You will also have involvement in the development and implementation of processes, controls and changes to the ERP system.
You will report to a Financial Controller and Finance Director fully committed to supporting and developing staff so If you are a late-stage studier or newly qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA looking for a bit more autonomy in a friendly supportive environment then apply now!!!
- Production of accurate management accounts, inc full P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow and variance analysis
- Preparation and consolidation of quarterly forecasts, annual budget
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Manage fixed assets
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Process general ledger journals
- Manage the company expenses and credit card recs
- Development of processes and controls of the ERP system
- Engage in process improvement projects
- Support the development of BOM's
- Process company payroll
- Assist the Head of Finance the year-end audit process
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/AAT qualified/Part qualified/QBE all encouraged to apply
- Solid business partnering skills
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. pivots, vlook ups, hlook ups)
- Strong knowledge of MS applications
- Strong analytical skills
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial, HR and Office Support Recruitment Consultancy and our finance division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by CIMA we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.