My client, a global manufacturing company, is seeking a Management Accountant to join the team on a permanent basis. This role will be supporting the Financial Controller to with the preparation of financial reporting and analysis including all aspects of monthly financial statements, reconciliations, monthly management accounts, variance analysis etc.
• Supporting the preparation of the monthly financial statements including Trial Balance, Income Statement and Balance Sheet
• Preparation of monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations (including investigation and resolution of any errors/discrepancies)
• Monthly reporting including variance reporting, sales & margin analysis and inventory analysis
• Assisting in the preparation of forecasts and budgets as required
• Provide relevant, meaningful financial information to other departmental managers to assist business decision making
• Maintaining of Fixed Asset database, including depreciation
• Monthly preparation of the VAT returns with quarterly submission.
• Involvement in CAPEX reporting on a monthly basis.
• Qualified accountant preferred
• 3 years working within a finance function
• Solid finance skills gained from working within a manufacturing environment preferred.