Howarth Morris are excited to be recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to embark on a new and rare opportunity to work within the UK Head Office of an instantly recognisable Multi Billion t/o Global Manufacturing brand.
Reporting directly to an impressive and experienced Financial Controller, the Credit Controllers responsibilities will include:
- Check Customer credit limits and make decisions about applications based on company Credit Policies.
- Execute and further develop collection procedures, ensuring debts are collected within correct timescales
- Manage the collection of outstanding debts, liaising with customers and resolving outstanding issues that may arise
- Support the business growth by seeking for new methods of financing the customers with the lowest risk to the company
- Preparation of aging reports
- Work in close cooperation with the Sales team in trying to resolve issues that may delay the collection
- Bank Reconciliations
- Month End closing of Accounts Receivables ledger, including reporting and monthly reconciliations process
- Preparation of intercompany receivables reconciliation tool
- Release of sales orders, raising of sales invoices and export documents Support internal and external audits
- Other Ad Hoc duties as is required by the Finance Director and the Business
Successful applicants will have previous Credit Controller experience, operating in a similar profile role and organisation. Manufacturing experience would be very advantageous but isnt essential. You will have a strong technical & analytical approach and will be organised, self-motivated & proactive - thriving off a fast paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded and successful businesses in the North West. A competitive salary is complemented with generous benefits including, Private Health Care, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Contributory Pension (match up to10%), On Site Free Parking, Career Progression and an opportunity to add real value and make a difference to a global organisation.
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Chester, Wirral and North Wales regions.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICM, AAT, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by the CIMA institute we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career.