Due to rapid expansion and company performance; Howarth Morris are recruiting for an Legal Accountant for a market leading organisation based on the Wirral. This successful company is looking for someone who can hit the ground running and has the relevant Legal experience in an Management/ Financial Accountant capacity.
The successful Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of Financial Reporting and the Budgeting, Forecasting and Planning Process, supporting the FD and Commercial team with Tenders, Pricing and new business Contracts.
- Monthly Management Accounts preparation (ensuring accurate figures are reported), and providing analysis of the results with detailed Variance Analysis (including KPIs
- Weekly and daily KPI reporting
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts and leading the Audit Process
- Preparation of Annual Budgets, Quarterly Re-Forecasts, Cash and Working Capital Forecast Process
- Supporting the Commercial & Procurement Teams
- Ad Hoc tasks as is required of a large finance team
To be successful for this position you will need to possess:-
- Relevant Qualification eg (ACCA, CIMA , ACA or Part Qualified /Finalist)
- Legal/ Financial Services Sector experience
- Commercial awareness with the ability to support key decision makers
- Ability to interpret financial information and present concise and meaningful analysis
This is an excellent and rare opportunity to join a Market Leading business on a permanent basis. This role is also accompanied by an Attractive Salary of up to circa 50K+, Pension, Generous Holidays, Flexi-Time option, Free Fast tag through the Mersey tunnel (if required), progression in large finance team and free on-site parking.
Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email your CV to Andrew Kelly today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the Chester, Wirral and North Wales regions.
Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Financial & HR Recruitment Consultancy and dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ICM, AAT, CIPP and CIPD. Highly commended by the CIMA institute we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career.