I am working on behalf of a technology business based in Cheadle who require a part-time Credit Controller to cover maternity leave for 9 months. My client is an excellent business with a positive reputation in their sector. You will report into the Finance Team Leader and your dutires will include:-
- Establish and maintain credit limits for all customers in accordance with credit control policy
- Review and advice on overdue accounts, identifying possible Bad Debt risks.
- Monitor orders received against exposure ensuring that all risks are known and understood.
- Carry out cash collection from customers by telephone, issuing statements, dunning letters or using external agencies/legal methods.
- Liaise with all departments as required to ensure queries affecting our ability to collect cash are managed and dealt with promptly.
- Produce monthly/weekly control reports as required and circulate including month end debt summary.
- Process sales ledger month end routines ensuring all reconciliations are completed.
- Monitor all sales invoices (including pro forma) ensuring they correspond to customer's purchase order and are processed correctly.
This is a part-time position (20 hours/week) but my client requires the successful candidate to work all five days (4 Hours/day).