My dynamic manufacturing client in Stockport requires a Cost Accountant to join their accounts department. You will be responsible for managing the day to day costings of all products. You will have at least 3 years experience working in the manufacturing sector and will be responsible for:
- Product costings (New product development)
- Maintaining BOM and routings high volume product lines
- Product/customer profitability appraisals - Post launch review of product margins & costings
- Awareness of Management accounts techniques/principles - standard costing , efficiency reporting & variance analysis
- Awareness of operational KPI's
- Understanding SQL reports
You will be commercially aware and have an awareness of changing market conditions. You will be studying towards your CIMA qualification and have an advanced level of Excel, along with being a strong communicator and being analytical. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Accountant with a background in manufacturing to step into a very progressive and challenging position. If this sounds like you please apply within.