This is an exciting career opportunity for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join an impressive £100m t/o manufacturing business based on the outskirts of Liverpool. Reporting directly to the Site Financial Controller and operating in a finance team of 11 your duties will include:
- Preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts, P&L and Balance Sheet
- Preparation of the Management & Board Reporting MI & KPI reporting Pack
- Group Reporting to the Parent Company
- Attending Site Management Meetings - Explaining Financial performance and all P&L & Balance Sheet Variances against Budget & Forecasts
- Business Partnering with all key budget holders and stakeholders
- Ensuring SOX Compliance
- Weekly Cash Flow Forecasting
- Supporting Capex preparation
- Hosting Weekly Capital Review meetings with the Ops Team.
- Ensure robust Financial Closing to the 3 day deadline with team
- National Statistics
- Co-ordination & preparation of the Annual Budget & forecasts working with the site management team to set budgets
- Statutory Accounts Ensuring all Year End Deadlines are met
- Support Commercial team with quotations, costings and tenders
Applicants will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA or CIMA professionals and will have previously operated in a Financial Accounting role for a large, fast paced manufacturer. Good MS Excel skills are essential and knowledge of Hyperion would be of particular interest. A competitive salary - £45-53k depending on experience - is complemented with benefits including 23 days holiday, Pension and the opportunity to develop and take on more responsibility in time. Howarth Morris is the North Wests leading Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy. Our Financial Selection division is dedicated to the career management of Part Qualified and Qualified Professionals across ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, ICM, CIPP and CIPD and we are committed to providing our clients with the best candidates for their business and our candidates with the best opportunities for their career. Visit our website for more information on our unique profile and market leading service and call or email today to hear more about this and other exciting opportunities in the region.